GoGear Product Warranty
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from GoGear (the "Physical Goods").
Products purchased from GoGear are covered by Australian law.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, GoGear will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper or defective material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
If found to be a defect, GoGear will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or replace the Product entirely with an equivalent item.
What is the warranty claim process?
To obtain warranty service from GoGear, you must:
- First contact us to so we can determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
- If required, GoGear will instruct you about how to return the item.
- After GoGear receives the item, it will be assessed to make sure that the claim is valid under these terms and conditions.
- Following this assessment:
- if the Product is found to be defective, GoGear will pay for all shipping and repair/replacement costs agreed by GoGear at item 2 above.
- if the Product is found to be not defective, you may need to pay for all shipping, including returning the item to you.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from GoGear is one year from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage, not resulting from defects in material or workmanship